I love summer so much. The option of having time to do nothing or absolutely everything is just wonderful. For example, I spent a good two weeks cleaning my room for the first time in 10 months. It was quite a task, but I feel so entirely relieved.
Anyway so I had plans today. Plans to go to the beach. That was my plan. I had my bathing suit on. God flipped my plans upside down. A friend called and asked me if I could help out with feeding the homeless at Union Station. It was a blessing step out of my plans and realize that God is the ultimate planner.
Then I watched Transformers 2. I couldn't help realizing that everything was just so big. The robots are gigantic and the evil robots are even more enormous. And then I thought, if humans with their creative minds were able to create something so humongous, imagine how big God is. Its unfathomable.

And at the end of the day, my summer is comfortable and I am enjoying the blessings of quiet days. However, I won't stay and dwell in this comfort. Not for long at least. Challenges are around the corner.
Ramblings. None of this makes sense. But God is so good. He makes me so happy. Yes. So very happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment